Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie

2010-2011 - Chase's Adoption Tribute

2011 Family Celebration Video

August 23, 2009

10th Anniversary Party - Part 2 - AMY'S SURPRISE

During the meal, we asked our friends to put together 4 video clips, “Saturday Night Live” style to entertain the guests. What Amy did not know was that I had requested that I be involved in the last video clip so that I could surprise Amy. The first video is the clip that our friends had made and the 2nd was recorded live at the party.

Two Jerks At A Crime Scene


Amy's Surprise




3 comments:

  1. Made me cry... (: You two are the best, and we miss you! - Julie (& Matt)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmy, Amy you have a great guy. Jay you are the best husband anyone could ask for. I am so happy for both of you. I was so sorry I missed the party. It looked like you had a wonderful time. I hope you are blessed everyday of your lives. Jenn M

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was too sweet!! I loved every minute of it! Jay thank you for having video so that we could be part of the excitement without missing the personal reaction that would have been lost by just photos!!

    Im sorry that we weren't able to come up for your party. Next time, dont plan it on M's birthday!! LOL Seriously we thought of you all day, said a special prayer for you. As well as we wish you a lifetime of happiness!!

    Amy Im glad Jay married you--you are his perfect fit! **hugs**

    ReplyDelete